Repeat Prescription Requests
Allow at least 48 working hours to collect your repeat prescription
This practice aims to turnaround requests for repeat prescriptions in 48 working hours. We would recommend ordering items at least 48 working hours in advance and additional time for your pharmacy to prepare your prescription and ensure they have medications in stock.
We do not accept repeat prescription requests over the telephone. To offer a safer and more efficient service the practice now offers the following ways to order your prescription:
- Post or hand in your prescription counterfoil at Reception
- Call in to the practice with your counterfoil or a written request
- Ask your nominated pharmacy to order your prescription
- Use Systmonline, our internet access service via the link at the top of this page.
- Fax your prescription from home or work to 01207 570070
Prescriptions are for one month’s supply only. Pre-payment certificates can be purchased online at http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/ppc call 03003301341 or collect a form FP95 from your pharmacy.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.